Lost a Great Guy last week, Terry Weber Lost a Great Guy last week, Terry Weber Lost a Great Guy last week, Terry Weber Lost a Great Guy last week, Terry Weber
    Blog Entries

Default Lost a Great Guy last week, Terry Weber

Last Friday we lost a great man, Terry Weber, who drowned in an Ice Fishing accident in Michigan. Many of us knew Terry who owned Advance Tackle maker of Michigan Stinger Spoons. I first met Terry over 10 years ago when I began carrying his spoons in our online tackle store. I remember him as being very friendly, kind and thoughtful and very much a true professional. We will miss him greatly and our thoughts and prayers go out to his his wife Jean and his son Rob and the rest of their family. Rest in peace, Terry.

That is horrible news. What a blow to our fishing community. I have been dealing with Terry for the past 7 years and he has helped me out alot. He was a great man and I am going to miss him. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Just horrible! This is the main reason I do not ice fish. I don't have enough experience and obviously even people with experience can still be taken by the ice.

Thoughts and prayers for his family.

Wow, sad news, Super guy. Life is fragile, hug your family today. Merry Christmas.

Wow, really sad to hear that my condolences to Terry's Friends and Family. Don't think I have ever met him personally but I sure have used those spoons a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyezcrazy View Post
    Just horrible! This is the main reason I do not ice fish. I don't have enough experience and obviously even people with experience can still be taken by the ice.

Thoughts and prayers for his family.
    Far safer ice fishing the open water fishing.