Thank you my friends Thank you my friends Thank you my friends Thank you my friends
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Clark View Post
    jim and the eye hunter crew are topnotch all the way around these guys have helped me out more than I can say. and them crybaby emailers gotta be democrats.this site has kinda went to hell. now all you read is cant tell you today I was with this guy .
    JIM THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
    After reading most of your posts on this site and OGF I would think that you have outed yourself as a whiner. I invite the other members/users to look up your old posts from both sites over the last several seasons and judge you on the merits of your former posts.

You have now outed yourself as a Republican, a republican who labels persons you disagree with and without any proof as being members of an opposing political party. You have no way of knowing what political affiliation those Emailers are and you are at best using them( those who emailed Jim) as an excuse to politicize these forums. I am sure there are several contributing members from both sides of the political spectrum who find your words not only un necessary but offensive as well. Once the Walleyes, perch and smallmouth bass start registering with a political party then you may be onto something, until then I would hope you would remember that ~~This is a fishing site and not political site.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Dave I don't feel this Web site has gone to Hell, I got good information from members very quickly and freely about my trip tomorrow to huron. An area of the lake I really have never fished before.

I know I received fed back from several members this fall on helping them with perch locations.

To me that's what thus site is about, give info when you, of not only what is working but also what did not work, and take info when you can. I know I hate posting about a skunked trip like I had sat. But if it saves someone else who might be thinking the same as a skunked trip, then my trip has meaning and merit.

I have learned so much from this site I can say thanks enough. Checking it every morning is part of my routine

WAKINA your the one who has to stir a pot .you wont let the ones settle there disagreements so get over it hell you act like someone killed someone. I guess the feelings mutual you think im an ass and I think your a guy that hides behind a computer an talks a good game'and your the guy that started the same bs on me the last time on a post that I made. and here you go again. no this aint political but you sure do remind me of those politicans . make a mountan out of something that it shouldn't be.and if you would like to talk any further ill send you my phone number not going to use this site as a soap opra in which you would like to '

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Clark View Post
    WAKINA your the one who has to stir a pot .you wont let the ones settle there disagreements so get over it hell you act like someone killed someone. I guess the feelings mutual you think im an ass and I think your a guy that hides behind a computer an talks a good game'and your the guy that started the same bs on me the last time on a post that I made. and here you go again. no this aint political but you sure do remind me of those politicans . make a mountan out of something that it shouldn't be.and if you would like to talk any further ill send you my phone number not going to use this site as a soap opra in which you would like to '

All I can say is LOL! Thank you for proving my point!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

branham automotive yes it is a good site all I have said is to me not quite like it use to be meaning KIND A went to hell kinda not meanin anything to anyone'

A forum site like this is only as good as the members make it. The more good information everyone shares, then all reads will have the chance to benifit.

And good information is not limited to slamming limits of big fish, knowing what and where is not working is as good as information as whst is sometimes

There are probably thousands of ppl a day looking at this site, but maybe only a few percent activity posting. That's low, if more would share everyone would benifit

Quote Originally Posted by Eyezcrazy View Post
    Hey buddy!

It just wasn't the same without you over in the western end! And it sure isn't the same without your post's. I really hope you will be back in full swing next year. Those little walleye are growing and it should be a blast for the next 4-5 years anyway.

I want to get you and your son out with my beagles again this year! My young dogs have become full blown rabbit hounds since we were out last time. I was on standby last year due to my wife illness but life is back to normal for now so I promise I will hook up with you this season.

Take care buddy!
    I would love to get out with you rabbit hunting with you again. The first time was awesome!!

If anyone needs good fishing info I have a bunch of good info from toledo to bula. Just give me a call and I will try and help.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Man I is going to be a long winter. Snow isn't even flying and the drama begins. Comon hard water or some kind of fishing. LOL

Also thanks to both Skipper9 and Juls for all the post you guys put on here.