This weekend This weekend This weekend This weekend
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This weekend

Yeah I am kind of bummed out , was really looking forward to catching some perch this weekend.

We pulled our big boat earlier this week, stuck with using little fish the rest of the year, this weekend looks like time to get some pan fish around the docks.

Ended up with 14 pounds of blue gill and crappie, the kid's had a blast, tossed back 2 or 3 for evey keeper.

I could not stand it anymore and went fishing Sunday and I am glad I did. Ended up between Lucy's and Ballast and got our 120 limit in about 3 hours. Not the fastest bite I have seen this year but it was fun and a good trip to end the season on. Great fall day the key for us was engine needed to be off, as soon as you turned that on the bite shut off which is the total opposite of what it has been like all fall.

It was white capping and pretty muddy right out of the harbor in the morning but the waves where not anything crazy, it laid down once you got behind South Bass and there was a mud line just south off Ballast so it cleared up nicely above that.