Green Is Perch Green Is Perch Green Is Perch Green Is Perch

Thread: Green Is Perch

Default Green Is Perch

Got our 90 in a little under 3 hours...slow but constant pick..fished just north west of green in 31 foot of water...spreaders and standoffs with or without bling one crank off the bottom.. Perch were average size of 7-9 inches with a handful of 10s..fish went 23 at the cleaners. Good day on the lake
    Attached Images Attached Images Green Is Perch-image-jpg Green Is Perch-image-jpg 

Did it again yesterday and today...got 120 from 730-11 yesterday and 90 from 8-1030 today...same spot same sized fish

Quote Originally Posted by BClark0124 View Post
    Did it again yesterday and today...got 120 from 730-11 yesterday and 90 from 8-1030 today...same spot same sized fish
    I third that started sw of green at 630 got 90 by 830 nothing huge. Spreaders gold bling slow lift off the bottom

Sorry maybe this is a dumb question but I'm kind a new to Lake Erie. About how many yards north west to Green Island where are you and where you anchored or drifting.

Sorry maybe this is a dumb question but I'm kind a new to Lake Erie. About how many yards north west to Green Island where are you and where you anchored or drifting.

They're will be a huge pack out there if you go anytime soon it will be from up close to a mile and a half out..they wil be on the west side which seems to be a little faster.. And yes anchor while perch fishing. if you have any more question feel free to ask

What is Bling? If it is beads, what color works best? Thanks for all your help.

Bling is really anything extra besides the hook...lately it has been best with none at all but sometimes they don't care..gold is normally the best color or perch patterns..I caught most of mine yesterday on perch spreader with perch color blades on it and red beads

2 man limit today from 850-955..standoffs with no bling in 28 ft about a mile Sw of the island.. Many double headers and non stop catching... They wanted it Laying on the bottom with actually a little slack in the line and pick it up to feel weight or a bite..left the bail open for about 10 seconds sometimes and fish would be on it..great day fish went 14 pounds back home at 11