????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Exclamation ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Just checked the weather for tomorrow
    One said 10% chance of rain. The second says 28% chance of rain. The third one says 90% chance of rain.
    I have seen one report say wind out of North another say South East.
    I have seen a report for 1 ft. or less waves. get their fishing and get run off the lake by 2 to 3 ft. waves within hours

I have come to the conclusion I am the fool for looking at them
    Last edited by D.D.E.; 07-23-2016 at 07:18 PM.

A few years ago the wave report said 1 foot or less, so we made the 3 hour drive only to get out into 3-5's building to 4-6. We weren't happy after making one drift and calling it a day with the bilge pump running full blast.

Yep 3 hours for me too and last weekend was supposed to be 1 ft or less and we stayed tucked in at Kelly's to avoid the 3-4's.

Reside in Columbus, OH. Have place in Perrysburg, OH.

I can say one thing here that always applies, all respect given since I don't know the experience of those who posted. If the forecast you read, whichever one, is at that 50% point as to whether you will go or not, then go. If it errors on the bad side, then learn from it. Go out, find lee if necessary, fish there. Point - you have to go on these 'mistake' days to get the knowledge and experience you need to understand the Lake better. That gives you the experience to make a more knowledgeable decision next time.