Perch ?? Perch ?? Perch ?? Perch ??

Thread: Perch ??

Default Perch ??

I just looked at Cranberry report, not very promising. My son and I plan on coming up next Tuesday. Has anyone been catching perch around islands, or firing range ? any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance,
    Dennis

I took my dad out perching this morning. He does not get around the best so we only fished few hours. Took half ticket in b can area. Not bad size to them. Also caught about 12 small walleye.

Quote Originally Posted by 3labs View Post
    I took my dad out perching this morning. He does not get around the best so we only fished few hours. Took half ticket in b can area. Not bad size to them. Also caught about 12 small walleye.
    Glad you found some perch and thanks for the report! Those small walleyes will raise hell with this years hatch if there was one.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Were you sitting in my boat and I didn't see you ? My son and I were out to B can today and got a half limit [ 34 ]. Caught 7 6 to 8 inch walleye. Fished a little north and east of the can. Son caught a 24 inch walleye on a perch rig. Lots of white perch and good size to them. A few sheep. 10 pounds at Crutchers.

Just Got in from B can area, was casting for Eyes, caught 3 yellow perch, 2 white bass, 2 Short eyes (1-13" & 1-12"). Switched to trolling as I headed in and caught 1 26" Eye on a pink glass Husky 80 back at 1.8. Slow day, nice to be on lake.