Bandits Bandits Bandits Bandits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bandits

Default Bandits

Monday of this week Dave @ DreamCatcher Baits on Rt 2 west of Port Clinton and east of the power plant and Wild wings marina had several different colored custom Bandits, P10 and DDHJ 12 that he paints, he does good work and they are nice. If you are in the area you might want to take a look.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Good to know.
    I was up the weekend before and the Bandits were pretty scarce in a few of the shops I stopped at. I may stop by there on Friday

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    Monday of this week Dave @ DreamCatcher Baits on Rt 2 west of Port Clinton and east of the power plant and Wild wings marina had several different colored custom Bandits, P10 and DDHJ 12 that he paints, he does good work and they are nice. If you are in the area you might want to take a look.
    Does David do his own painting? I think Domka does a lot of painting for him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pole setter View Post
    Does David do his own painting? I think Domka does a lot of painting for him as well.
    I am not sure about Domka doing some of his painting as I don't rightly know. I do know that David does do allot of his own painting and he has in the past stated that he could hardly keep up with it. Monday he said he had to get busy and get more painted and the time before that he had what I considered was far to many to paint before the weekend I just can't recall the total number he quoted but it was large, that was a couple of weeks ago. So I do believe David does all of his painting but like I said he may not. I guess that I cannot answer that with a yes or a no.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    I am not sure about Domka doing some of his painting as I don't rightly know. I do know that David does do allot of his own painting and he has in the past stated that he could hardly keep up with it. Monday he said he had to get busy and get more painted and the time before that he had what I considered was far to many to paint before the weekend I just can't recall the total number he quoted but it was large, that was a couple of weeks ago. So I do believe David does all of his painting but like I said he may not. I guess that I cannot answer that with a yes or a no.
    Thanks for the reply back I'll down that way Friday I'll check it out.

Hey y'all you could have just asked, yes I paint all my own bandits. I'm not sure where the misconception came from, but I can assure you after night after night of no sleep and painting a few hundred baits a week I do paint my own. Thanks for the inquiry have more dccustoms on the wall everyday. Thanks and tight lines.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Hey y'all you could have just asked, yes I paint all my own bandits. I'm not sure where the misconception came from, but I can assure you after night after night of no sleep and painting a few hundred baits a week I do paint my own. Thanks for the inquiry have more dccustoms on the wall everyday. Thanks and tight lines.
    Well you did a good job clearing that up

Sending a guy your way today

What I like about David painting his own customs is that some are his own designs. They not only look good but the walleyes seem to like them too. I have a few go to lures of his designs.

Dc Custom baits will not catch any fish might as well leave them on the wall so I can buy all of them!

I'll 2nd what offshore 24 said.