03-30-2017, 01:58 PMmikecat13 replied to a thread I want to wish everyone a great season in Western Lake Erie Fishing REPORTSNice going! Hope you all have a safe and successful season!12 replies | 4073 view(s)
03-30-2017, 01:54 PMmikecat13 replied to a thread Fishing with Sam, Tyler, and Tim 3/28/17 in Western Lake Erie Fishing REPORTSI use Ande tournament series in green. 16# is the same diameter as 10# XT so your dive curves are accurate. Awesome line, very abrasion resistant. I...9 replies | 4915 view(s)
03-28-2017, 05:50 AMThink about it...if you have to add something to your fuel to make it safer/better for your engine WHY?! there's enough ethanol free stations it's...12 replies | 2340 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Self Employed
- Hunting, Fishing, Archery
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-25-2016 03:02 PM
- Last Activity
- 04-14-2017 10:13 AM
- Join Date
No results to show...
No results to display...
- 07:27 PM - mikecat13 quoted Daddyhags in post Stock Bandit ColorsDid DJ change the hooks on his...
- 07:11 PM - Daddyhags quoted mikecat13 in post Stock Bandit ColorsI just bought a bunch of DJs c...
- 02:27 PM - mikecat13 quoted Jawbreaker in post Stock Bandit ColorsI think the stock hooks are #5s...
- 02:16 PM - Jawbreaker quoted mikecat13 in post Stock Bandit Colors#4 on the hooks. I THINK the s...
- 01:56 PM - mikecat13 quoted Riches in post Stock Bandit ColorsWhat sise do u replace them...
- 01:54 PM - Riches quoted mikecat13 in post Stock Bandit ColorsI just bought a bunch of DJs c...
- 10:08 AM - mikecat13 quoted rkfet in post Conditions/Fishing ReportI couldn't agree more. I ...