Yesterday, 08:07 PMBest way for walleye is to cinch the runner band on your line and then break the loop. Then use a release (I use the pilgrim release) and stick one...11 replies | 2637 view(s)
04-07-2017, 08:21 PMEriegardless replied to a thread Where can i pick up a few bandits? in Western Lake Erie Fishing REPORTSFisherman's Wharf or Rickards. Richards had a sale of buy 6 get 7th free.8 replies | 1697 view(s)
04-05-2017, 01:58 PMEriegardless replied to a thread I want to wish everyone a great season in Western Lake Erie Fishing REPORTSWow...nice steelie!!!!12 replies | 4099 view(s)
04-05-2017, 10:02 AMThanks for explaining yourself further but I apologize that is not how I took your post. You clearly stated you were not defending anyone but...31 replies | 13416 view(s)
04-05-2017, 09:21 AMWVWalleyeHunter it sounds like you did everything right in this case. You gave way, even when it wasn't your obligation. You did everything you...31 replies | 13416 view(s)
04-05-2017, 07:58 AMBetter go re-read the comments here. The OP never mentioned any boat names....just said it may of appeared to be the one Juls mentioned but also said...31 replies | 13416 view(s)
04-04-2017, 05:16 PMAbsolutely!!! My 90 degree turn was AFTER being ran over once a few passes before that. Two times and I was out...moved and actually caught more...31 replies | 13416 view(s)
04-04-2017, 02:19 PMMy issue was a Sara J boat. A$$hole would not move and no one was on the other side. Wide open lake with 400' of board line out. If I didn't turn 90...31 replies | 13416 view(s)
04-03-2017, 05:45 AMSounds like the same white cat that I know all to well!31 replies | 13416 view(s)
03-31-2017, 09:32 AMJiga-Byte replied to a thread Fishing with Sam, Tyler, and Tim 3/28/17 in Western Lake Erie Fishing REPORTSI meant for anything you would troll that required a diver. Whether it be spoon, harness, etc.. So I assume your using the Sunline straight to the...9 replies | 4928 view(s)
03-30-2017, 11:12 AMJiga-Byte replied to a thread Fishing with Sam, Tyler, and Tim 3/28/17 in Western Lake Erie Fishing REPORTSVery interested in switching from braid to mono. I have had issues with the braid being too slick and not being able to detect strikes with the...9 replies | 4928 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- I enjoy chasing walleye on Lake Erie and riding my Harley when not fishing.
- Cincinnati, Oh
- Fishing, Hunting, Crossfit, and my Harley
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 08:13 PM
- Join Date
monitor first few posts then move to approved users
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to display...
- 01:58 PM - Eriegardless quoted skipper9 in post I want to wish everyone a great seasonHere are a couple nice fish w...
- 10:02 AM - Eriegardless quoted Madd Matt in post White Catamaran Capt. D!$&I believe that if you read my ...
- 09:43 AM - Madd Matt quoted Eriegardless in post White Catamaran Capt. D!$&Better go re-read the comments he...
- 07:58 AM - Eriegardless quoted Madd Matt in post White Catamaran Capt. D!$&I am not going to defend anyon...
- 06:48 PM - dansdad quoted Eriegardless in post 10/6 & 10/7 perchTook a little longer today. 3 hou...
- 09:21 AM - Jiga-Byte quoted Eriegardless in post 10/7 PerchHonestly? That's what they had a ...
- 08:39 AM - Jiga-Byte quoted Eriegardless in post 10/7 Perch...een. Great job Eriegardless! Only one question...