03-21-2017, 04:35 AMHave 4 like brand new 2-piece JBI dipsy rods. They state heavy but are no where near heavy. Have a great bend to them and makes a good dipsy rod....0 replies | 60 view(s)
03-19-2017, 04:52 PMNot only will they work - they are a killer trolling lure. 2 years ago in the spring they were our go to bait. We caught the majority of our April...6 replies | 1871 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- New to Lake Erie Fishing
- Swanton, OH
- IT Manager
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 06-16-2016 01:19 PM
- Last Activity
- 03-19-2017 04:56 PM
- Join Date
monitor first few posts then move to approved users
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to show...
No results to display...
- 01:24 PM - wakina quoted Jiga-Byte in post Kicker RiggingWakina - Does your T4 have qu...
- 10:37 AM - Jiga-Byte quoted wakina in post quick connects...-educated guess. Wakina - Does your T4 have...
- 08:57 AM - Jiga-Byte quoted WI Walleye in post Kicker Rigging...cost back too. WI Walleye - that is something ...
- 08:34 AM - Gradyfish quoted Jiga-Byte in post Kicker RiggingGradyfish - I aw this when sea...
- 08:25 AM - wakina quoted Jiga-Byte in post Kicker RiggingThe boat has a SeaStar hydraul...
- 08:02 AM - Jiga-Byte quoted Gradyfish in post Kicker Rigging...uck, G/fish Gradyfish - I aw this when sea...
- 07:58 AM - Gradyfish quoted Jiga-Byte in post Kicker RiggingThe boat has a SeaStar hydraul...