Hello everyone, I need some advice on what some of you would do in my situation. I bought my first big water boat (have had many trailer boats) last fall. I bought a 32' Wellcraft Coastal equipped with powered Big Jon planer reels, half-tower w/ rocket launchers etc. I have just completed a major overhaul on the electronics end chartplotter, sonar, radar, radio etc. I grew up on Erie fishing for Walleye with my Greatgrandfather and have not fished on Erie since he died 13 years ago. I am sure things have changed since then and all we ever fished was Erie Dearies drifting. I was finally in the position to get a Lake Erie sized boat (lifelong dream) and sold my trailer boat. My question is this, what is the minimum equipment anyone recommends to start with. I have spent all of my money on the boat and upgrades and need to know how to get started for Walleye on the cheap. My funds are limited this year but can spend much more next year as I will not have electronics to buy next year. Where should I start, that sums it up. Thanks