how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 195 of 465 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 4646
    Post Thanks / Like

Picked up 7 today. Lost 3 at the boat. Right on the line between Pt. Albino & condos. All worm harnesses. black wit spsckles. White w blue and yellow - fish killer's special.
    Bailey - great job today. Congrats!
    But Fishkiller got us all. Let's hear it from him. Congrats!

Post Thanks / Like

Tell him joe come on fat boy speak lol. Congrats my friend not sure on what exactly yet but you told me enough i know you had a good day. Joe great job for the conditions today i would've been happy with 7 but i'll take the 13 we got instead but we need a how not to soft release from the elevator course for a certain site member lol. All in all copo427 picked up my presentation well and did great keeping lines set while i fought wind. I didn't do full spread kept it tight to boat today riggers, dipsys and a lead core down chute. All off meat fish are out there no spot in particular ended the day eunning my spring way points so there is no real hot spot put your time in you'll be rewarded. Put lines above marks when you see them meaning run gear accordingly. Good luck all.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to add boat performed perfect maybe got it in shape finally but it must not like to go home it seems because trailer blew tire 2 mi from home lol. Glad i have a sense of humor.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Post Thanks / Like

OK the wind is blowing, and it's going to last a few days. I'm still waiting for Fishkiller statement. Let the BS begin. We won our final season game on Friday. But it wasn't pretty. The right calf is still sore but I wasn't going to let a small thing like that stop me. The game plan was for me to start and see how it was. I was to go a few innings we get a lead and someone else would come in. Well we did. In the 5th we had an 8 - 1 lead with two outs. Someone got a base hit. Our coach ( my youngest son ) said we'll bring someone else in to save you. OK - well after a few walks, hits, & errors the score was tied. I was summoned
    back into action. We got out if that ininning and managed to win by a 10 run rule.
    Let the playoffs begin. . Wrestling Coach & Milt can relate.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking walleye

1- 6.5 walleye Saturday 62' straight out of sturgeon 2.5 m/hr. trolling with the waves. DuPont 30lb tuff line dipsy #3 setting, 200ft. of line out and black and purple willow leaf blade . found out when I returned to the catt. that they're catching walleye in 65' of water straight out of point breeze. they had 12 and were cleaning them at the fish cleaning station at hanover bay. waterspouts this week are going to suck the heat out of the lake this week and it's only august.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    OK the wind is blowing, and it's going to last a few days. I'm still waiting for Fishkiller statement. Let the BS begin. We won our final season game on Friday. But it wasn't pretty. The right calf is still sore but I wasn't going to let a small thing like that stop me. The game plan was for me to start and see how it was. I was to go a few innings we get a lead and someone else would come in. Well we did. In the 5th we had an 8 - 1 lead with two outs. Someone got a base hit. Our coach ( my youngest son ) said we'll bring someone else in to save you. OK - well after a few walks, hits, & errors the score was tied. I was summoned
    back into action. We got out if that ininning and managed to win by a 10 run rule.
    I think your calf hurts from bouncing around in the boat yesterday joe. Lol. That wind was relentless yesterday

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Tell him joe come on fat boy speak lol. Congrats my friend not sure on what exactly yet but you told me enough i know you had a good day. Joe great job for the conditions today i would've been happy with 7 but i'll take the 13 we got instead but we need a how not to soft release from the elevator course for a certain site member lol. All in all copo427 picked up my presentation well and did great keeping lines set while i fought wind. I didn't do full spread kept it tight to boat today riggers, dipsys and a lead core down chute. All off meat fish are out there no spot in particular ended the day eunning my spring way points so there is no real hot spot put your time in you'll be rewarded. Put lines above marks when you see them meaning run gear accordingly. Good luck all.
    Hahaha. It's not my fault your hooks aren't sharp. I only lost one fish that was my fault. Got a little over zealous at boat side and grabbed the line to flip the fish in the boat at the same time the fish shook his head in the water n popped the hook out. Oops. . Oh. For conditions we had a good day on the water. Nobody went swimming. Boat ran great. And there weren't a gazillion idiots out. Bailey I'm gettin that itch for some drag burnin lake O salmon lol. There ain't no swimmers in those fish

Post Thanks / Like

Ultimate Adventure Sportfishing teams up with Kishel Scents, Grizzly Coolers, Torpedo Divers, and Traxstech Corp. to bring home a first place trophy for the heaviest Walleye division of the Sunset Bay Shootout. The Dunkirk Observer has a great article on the Shootout results.

http://www.observertoday.com/page/co....html?nav=5010
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultim...28741153979264
    Ultimate Adventure SportFishing
    https://www.facebook.com/Ultimate-Ad...e-Sportfishing
    31 FT Tiara Open Hard Top
    2012 AmaraCan Walleye Champions
    ProStaffer:
    Bay Rat Lures
    http://www.bayratlures.com/
    Torpedo Divers
    http://torpedodivers.com
    Traxstech
    http://www.traxstech.com
    Kishel's Scents
    http://kishelscents.com
    Grizzly Coolers
    https://www.grizzlycoolers.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    capt you should fire the coach for pulling you out of the game lol good luck in the playoffs copo is right about your legs

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Fishkiller. Some pretty nice fish in thos pictures!