how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 191 of 465 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 4646
    Post Thanks / Like

Default kishels scent

Got me a bottle of this scent . Can't wait to get out and try it. Will be prefishing for the con club tourney coming up . Anyone else from this site in that tourney?
    glowgetter

23 foot trophy

Post Thanks / Like

Glowgetter where did you get the Fish Scent from?
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultim...28741153979264
    Ultimate Adventure SportFishing
    https://www.facebook.com/Ultimate-Ad...e-Sportfishing
    31 FT Tiara Open Hard Top
    2012 AmaraCan Walleye Champions
    ProStaffer:
    Bay Rat Lures
    http://www.bayratlures.com/
    Torpedo Divers
    http://torpedodivers.com
    Traxstech
    http://www.traxstech.com
    Kishel's Scents
    http://kishelscents.com
    Grizzly Coolers
    https://www.grizzlycoolers.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Default colorado blades

Do any of you guys ever catch fish on Colorado blades, I use almost all willow blades, but usually run a couple Colorado blades, but I never catch fish on them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pawlajam000 View Post
    Do any of you guys ever catch fish on Colorado blades, I use almost all willow blades, but usually run a couple Colorado blades, but I never catch fish on them.
    I run Colorado blades almost exclusively but deep cupped i believe color is most important, well equal to vibration. Walleye can see colors they are one if the few fish that do. To help pick blade colors research ehat colors disappear at which depths. I know red is first to loose its visibility.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Post Thanks / Like

Appears the fish are still east, along with all the boaters that have no idea what they are doing. Did well yesterday morning, outside of the pack. Everything on sticks near the bottom. Dipsys, downriggers and jets with lead. Sometimes I wouldn't mind catching a few less fish if it meant not having to worry about which way the guy next to me was going to turn next. Regardless, the fish are still there, lots of 17"ers yesterday in the east wind.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFi View Post
    Appears the fish are still east, along with all the boaters that have no idea what they are doing. Did well yesterday morning, outside of the pack. Everything on sticks near the bottom. Dipsys, downriggers and jets with lead. Sometimes I wouldn't mind catching a few less fish if it meant not having to worry about which way the guy next to me was going to turn next. Regardless, the fish are still there, lots of 17"ers yesterday in the east wind.
    Lol it's amazing the amount of idiots out there that just go wherever they want. Trolling across when most are up and down. Then they give no headway what so ever and expect you to come to a full stop and wait for them to cut across. And these people drive on the road too. Scary. I think alot of boaters need to read the rules of the waterways. You should have seen the idiots at cassadaga lakes this weekend. I just about pumbled some moron at the launch dock. He was purpously trying to flip the kids over on the raft and paddle boat off the end of our dock. He was literally coming 3 ft away from them in the water spinning around. Took everything I had not to send him to the hospital when I met him at the public boat launch next to our cabin. But I'm betting he messed his pants lol
    Good news the eyes still holding in east end. I have so many friends and family members bugging me to take them eye fishing I'm gonna have to start righting names in the calendar. Ill have to start charging gas and launch fees. Haha.

Post Thanks / Like

Copo 427 can i fish with you take me pick me lol

Staff Fishing WNY
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Copo 427 can i fish with you take me pick me lol
    Lol at least you'd make it back without being towed. Lmao. Sorry bailey. Low blow but I had to say it. Lol. Hope you get the bugs worked out before we go wrestling salmon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by copo427ss View Post
    Lol it's amazing the amount of idiots out there that just go wherever they want. Trolling across when most are up and down. Then they give no headway what so ever and expect you to come to a full stop and wait for them to cut across. And these people drive on the road too. Scary. I think alot of boaters need to read the rules of the waterways. You should have seen the idiots at cassadaga lakes this weekend. I just about pumbled some moron at the launch dock. He was purpously trying to flip the kids over on the raft and paddle boat off the end of our dock. He was literally coming 3 ft away from them in the water spinning around. Took everything I had not to send him to the hospital when I met him at the public boat launch next to our cabin. But I'm betting he messed his pants lol
    Good news the eyes still holding in east end. I have so many friends and family members bugging me to take them eye fishing I'm gonna have to start righting names in the calendar. Ill have to start charging gas and launch fees. Haha.

I don't know why he'd be scared of you just because your 6.6 lol did ya go chest to nose with him lol. It's gonna be a successful run again this weekend finally i can feel it. Sure there can't be many more bugs left to work out. Pnly one way find out and that's to fish her. Smart a$$ ha ha

Staff Fishing WNY
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    I don't know why he'd be scared of you just because your 6.6 lol did ya go chest to nose with him lol. It's gonna be a successful run again this weekend finally i can feel it. Sure there can't be many more bugs left to work out. Pnly one way find out and that's to fish her. Smart a$$ ha ha
    I'm only 6.4-6.5. Lol. No grabbed by his life vest half picked him up off the dock and screamed in his face. I got my point across. Poor kids were freaking out that he was gonna run them over.