how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 187 of 465 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 4646
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Figure out what fish want i use mostly meat but contact Fishkiller get a couple bottles of kishels fish scent it makes a difference and its best I've used many here will attest to that. Worth the money spent on it promise. Speed is not really key right now 1.7 to 2.2 is where i average. Colors sticks start in purples spoons shoot to orange and blades well no secret use about anything if i had to choose purples and anything bright. I'll be out sunday weather permitting shout on 68 ine of us will give ya on water tips.
    Ok, so this is all good information, I am guessing that lure size doesn't matter with how aggressive the walleye are biting right now, but do you use ranowskis, reef runners, deep divers or shallow divers? I have purple and fire tiger thunder sticks and reef runners, both deep divers, and I have watermelon and bright green shallow ranowskis and a few shallow thunder sticks, I have a whole arsenal of spoons from salmon fishing, but I don't know if the are the right size, they seem bigger than other peoples. And the spoons are almost all kings ladderbacks and moonshine. Thanks a lot for all the help, maybe if you ever take up lake Michigan salmon fishing I can return the favor. I just moved from Wisconsin and was an avid Kewaunee angler.

Post Thanks / Like

Head north my friend you'll be in your glory biggest salmon you'll get are in the big O. Mix up sticks i don't think it much matters now. I still go meat across all lines run dipsys 90 + back if they are 3 inch ones on 3 setting. Like wess said or i'll say 25ft to bottom for line depths. Just don't read buffalo news fishing line from yesterday lol. It says quote "if your not catching walleyes take up golf " now thats funny lol.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Post Thanks / Like

Pawlajam where are you living around here?

Staff Fishing WNY
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by copo427ss View Post
    Kishels!!!! Works so good they jump in the boat and right back out again lmao.

Paw, head straight out of sturgeon to the international line. Pick a direction. East or west. Start trolling harnesses. 30ft down and down to 40ft. Adjust depth to where fish are hitting. I promise you'll get walleye. I fished deeper than the bailey was last Saturday. Used only sticks and spoons with kishels. ( because I forgot my harnesses in the truck. Lol). I didn't get as many fish as everyone else but we limited and caught big fish.
    I have been going straight out, but no deeper than 55 fow usually I catch plenty of walleye when I can keep the worms on the hooks, its just the white bass clean me off before the walleye have a chance. I catch around two fish an hour, and when things are slow I check the lines and catch 4 six inch white bass with six poles, and the other two have no worms (I wonder why the walleye weren't biting the hooks...) thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like

Pawlajam where are you living around here?
    I'm living in Angola now, I just moved here from Wisconsin

Post Thanks / Like

Head north my friend you'll be in your glory biggest salmon you'll get are in the big O. Mix up sticks i don't think it much matters now. I still go meat across all lines run dipsys 90 + back if they are 3 inch ones on 3 setting. Like wess said or i'll say 25ft to bottom for line depths. Just don't read buffalo news fishing line from yesterday lol. It says quote "if your not catching walleyes take up golf " now thats funny lol.
    I've heard of the great salmon on Ontario, I've been trying to get a trip out there, but I don't know that its gonna happen till next summer

Post Thanks / Like

Take a trip down to the catt Fishkiller is there get some scent he'll chime in and let ya know where to find him. Its money well spent.

Staff Fishing WNY
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies

Post Thanks / Like

And where is Kischel's available if I might ask?

Dennis

Post Thanks / Like

Contact Fishkiller he's easiest way to get kishels i'll see if i can get him to give details.

Staff Fishing WNY
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are killing me here with all these great posts on the Walleye bite. I'm on the mend after a total knee replacement 6/24. Sitting this week out but I could be back out next week on some good days.

Dennis