how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 186 of 465 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 4646
    Post Thanks / Like

I mostly freeze them til garbage day or sometimes throw them out back at the edge of the woods & hang the trail cam to see whats around. Have seen possum, skunk, red & grey fox, & yotes! No bear as of yet, wife would sh@t! The turkey buzzers circle but haven't landed yet. If theres someone you don't like you could leave a bag full under their car seat for a few days. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default i despetately need help

So I only fish with worm harnesses, I am relatively new to lake Erie walleye fishing so that is all I know. I have tried spoons, reef runners, ranowskis, thunder sticks, and Erie series. I have only ever caught walleye on worm harnesses. This year, however, the white bass keep cleaning my hooks, and I can't catch walleye without worms, I catch about 10 six inch whitebass every time I go out. I need help. What kinds, colors, sizes spoons and stick baits do you guys use and how do you use them. Any info is much appreciated, thanks in advance. ��

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pawlajam000 View Post
    So I only fish with worm harnesses, I am relatively new to lake Erie walleye fishing so that is all I know. I have tried spoons, reef runners, ranowskis, thunder sticks, and Erie series. I have only ever caught walleye on worm harnesses. This year, however, the white bass keep cleaning my hooks, and I can't catch walleye without worms, I catch about 10 six inch whitebass every time I go out. I need help. What kinds, colors, sizes spoons and stick baits do you guys use and how do you use them. Any info is much appreciated, thanks in advance. ��
    First, where are you fishing? What depth and what is your speed? We fished sticks and spoons last weekend and didnt get any other fish except walleye until I tipped a spoon with a worm. Then we caught a big ol shithead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by copo427ss View Post
    First, where are you fishing? What depth and what is your speed? We fished sticks and spoons last weekend and didnt get any other fish except walleye until I tipped a spoon with a worm. Then we caught a big ol shithead
    Well I average about 50-55 fow, 1.8 -2.1 mph, and always out of sp marina. I sometime move up to 2.3-2.5 mph when fish aren't biting

Post Thanks / Like

Move a little shallower fish from 25ft down to bottom work roughly in front of 18 mi creek if you still can't get em try to hitch a ride out with someone with a bit of experience the fish are aggressive as of yet i think your just not on the school.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Post Thanks / Like

Even copo is catching fish remarkably, swimming fish, flying fish and boat loads of fish lol jk wess.

Staff Fishing WNY
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Move a little shallower fish from 25ft down to bottom work roughly in front of 18 mi creek if you still can't get em try to hitch a ride out with someone with a bit of experience the fish are aggressive as of yet i think your just not on the school.
    Ok, I will try that. What brands, colors and sizes of spoons and stick baits do you use, do you use scent, and what kind of speed do you average, I talked to a friend who suggested to go faster with stick baits and spoons.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for all the questions but I am a fairly new lake Erie walleye angler and I would like to expand my knowledge on fishing them.

Post Thanks / Like

Figure out what fish want i use mostly meat but contact Fishkiller get a couple bottles of kishels fish scent it makes a difference and its best I've used many here will attest to that. Worth the money spent on it promise. Speed is not really key right now 1.7 to 2.2 is where i average. Colors sticks start in purples spoons shoot to orange and blades well no secret use about anything if i had to choose purples and anything bright. I'll be out sunday weather permitting shout on 68 ine of us will give ya on water tips.

Staff Fishing WNY
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Even copo is catching fish remarkably, swimming fish, flying fish and boat loads of fish lol jk wess.
    Kishels!!!! Works so good they jump in the boat and right back out again lmao.

Paw, head straight out of sturgeon to the international line. Pick a direction. East or west. Start trolling harnesses. 30ft down and down to 40ft. Adjust depth to where fish are hitting. I promise you'll get walleye. I fished deeper than the bailey was last Saturday. Used only sticks and spoons with kishels. ( because I forgot my harnesses in the truck. Lol). I didn't get as many fish as everyone else but we limited and caught big fish.