how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 54 of 465 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Fished out sbh out at 7 in at noon all meat toaday picked 4 keepers lost some at net had 2 dinks black n purple, and confusion. Taken on dipsys and 30 jets off inlines 1.9 mph between seneca and meyers 32 to 38 fow. Rick you should of gave a shout out.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry rick i was out today fishkiller was there yesterday .i miss read your dates.

Post Thanks / Like

Late start, early quit. No skunkie for this monkey. One in the box. Trolled from Sturgeon Pt. To Pinehurst. Three poles out got it off a black 20 jet with a watermelon wormharness. Got out 10:00 am back at 2:30.

Post Thanks / Like

PS -- the wife had a killer day. She slayed the coupons and killed a magazine.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Meyers Reef and Seneca Shoals

I have heard these names for a long time but where exactly are they ? Can anyone give me descriptions and/or coordinates ?

Post Thanks / Like

Seneca has a red marker bouy on it if you head towards hamburg/pinehurst area watch for it I think about 4-5 miles outof the sbh. Meyers reef is just on the buffalo side of 18 mile creek, there is an inner & a outter reef.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by walleyerick View Post
    I have heard these names for a long time but where exactly are they ? Can anyone give me descriptions and/or coordinates ?
    This may help.

www.erie.gov/fishmap.pdf

Post Thanks / Like

Made it out perch fishing on Sunday with the family had a nice time and the perch were biting. We launched out of sturgeon late, about 10am, wanted to wait and see what the weather looked like first, just decided to drive out and try launching and be prepared to turn around if bad weather set in. There weren't many boats out at all! Main group I joined first only had 4 boats out there. We stopped there but only seemed to be catching small perch and moved on to a couple other spots, ended up only being a mile away from sturgeon and marking fish on the finder. BTW I did split my screen and zoomed up to 6X and 8X and that worked well, was easily able to tell when fish were near. The schools seemed to be roaming around a lot. Anyway, check out these pics of the big pig my daughter caught. It was 13.5 inches, but a real fatty. I've caught bigger but not as hefty. This was not a female full of eggs, no eggs and I pulled out two fish from it's stomach in the next pic. She must have dropped the minnow right in front of it's mouth! The top one almost looks like a small goby. We were in about 52 ft of water, using live and salted emerald shiners with equal results. Here is a pic:

And what was inside:

Post Thanks / Like

Default Red Marker Buoy

I fished all around the red buoy (from the buoy and WSW from it) and the bottom goes from 20' to 32' according to my sonar. Lots of weeds there. No walleye though last Sun. So now I know where Seneca Shoals are. Better to launch out of SP and head NE toward Wanakah ?

Post Thanks / Like

Rick do you have gps if so ill shoot you a few numbers for a start or next weekend follow me out.