Conversation Between jiginitis69 and Always looking

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hope ur getting out. Were killing them
  2. Hi Ed,
    The boys and I killed the walleye at the Radar beacon on Sunday prior to the wind. Went out during the week and it was to windy. We bumped several but only caught one. Have a feeling jig is about over. My question is where can we fish with worn harnesses without going out to far since my boat is a 1650. Stable for that size but a little small. We spent the last three Saturdays turkey hunting. With that out of the way we're ready to try our hand at casting for walleyes. Larry
  3. Turkey hunted Sat. and the boys each got one. Will be hunting Mich. Sat. for turkeys. Weather permitting will fish tomorrow.
  4. Went out last night and the water from the Maumee looks good, the rest is nice and brown.
  5. Hi Ed, Went to turtle creek Sat. and caught our limit in a couple of hrs.. On the way home my vehicle died on rt. 2. Tow truck took my vehicle and left me with the boat in a corn field just west of Ottawa refuge. Eventually able to get the boat home. The engine dropped to idle for a mile then died. Turned out to be a weak battery. Going to the river today a deal with that (rudest fishermen I've ever seen) crowd. This weekend the boys are turkey hunting.
  6. The boys and I fished Tues. took four home. I lost three which the3 boys let me know all about it. I ended up with one, Devin two, And Darin one. We're going after work today. Been fishing Orleans. Might try Maumee Bay this weekend.
  7. I would like to take you & your boys fishing
    On my boat this spring. The legacy of outdoor life lives in the next generation. It would be my
    Pleasure to
    Enjoy
    Your families company for an adventure. 20' Auquasport Center Console w/ 240 HP & 15
    HP Mercury
    Trolling motor.
    419-340-5497
    Ed Jefferson
    Magee Marsh Ice Fisherman
    P.S. Did it boys get the auger out of ice? Lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7