Conversation Between rscotfish and MasterKraft

8 Visitor Messages

1. I just cast. I have an 18 ft ranger bass boat. Kind of tough to set up to troll, plus I enjoy the drift and cast old school method. Its really not that safe to run from point place out any further than turnaround or this side of west sister in my little boat. I fish a lot of times by myself because of workin on off shifts from everyone. Ill give ya a call in the mornin about 10 30. I need more lures like I need a hole in my head but that's ok. I have about40-50 high range rods and reels also but only 2 hands.Lol
  2. any day is ok you can call me at 419 698 8640 ask for scott
  3. you want them all there is a hundred or so but 22 parish lures that's more then fair do you troll or just cast
  4. What's fair to you? Buck a piece. Let me know, ill take them off your hands. I live inmpoint place and work 2nd shift. I can come pick them up 11-12 noon. Pick a day, let me know what you think. You should see my garage, my wife says I have issues with tackle but she just don't get it.
  5. 22 parish peas. green and chartreuse, blue and white, green and white, orange and chartreuse big john lures all colors around 50 of them, erie deries 1 dozen gold silver blue and white, purple sure shad 1 dozen, lee j fish heads gold 1 dozen, nuggets, double trouble divers, all 5/8 and 3/8 few 3/4. I cast using gold home made weapons, which I sell along with jigs, worm burners, an trolling spoons and any color or length harness, stingers made of 20 pound wire. the weight forward spinners were given to me a box of 200 or so I have around 110 left. I live in Oregon by Maumee bay let me know if you want them
  6. Reds, pinks, multi color. I have lots of chartreuse, yellows, greens. Are you in or near toledo? You got a website or store or what? I make a lot of spinner harnesses also but, I just drag them on bottom bouncers while I cast weight forward spinners.
  7. I typically throw the 5/8. How many you got? Ill give you more than shipping. Dont you ever cast for eyes? They work pretty good. I can never have too many lures. All colors work for me. Text 419 509 5430.
  8. hey i have the parish peas what size and color you can have them for shipping cost i have a bunch of them that were giving to me send me a pick I have full boards of different colors but I think they are 5/8 but not sure
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8