looking 4 walleye looking 4 walleye looking 4 walleye looking 4 walleye
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default looking 4 walleye

PLEASE HELP HOPING 2 GET OUT TUES & WED .I no the lake has been pretty much unfishable hoping someone has found the fish! )

Post Thanks / Like

Walleye reports in the central basin have been nonexistent. The forecast thru the week says you are not going off shore. For excitement try trolling the shipping channel at Conneaut for steelhead. It is protected from the wind and waves. They are big and powerful and will test your equipment and skills. Saturday Scotty and I caught 3 in 2 hours, two of which were almost 28 in. 1/2 oz KO's and 2/5 oz Cleos back 80'-100'.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Ed View Post
    Walleye reports in the central basin have been nonexistent. The forecast thru the week says you are not going off shore. For excitement try trolling the shipping channel at Conneaut for steelhead. It is protected from the wind and waves. They are big and powerful and will test your equipment and skills. Saturday Scotty and I caught 3 in 2 hours, two of which were almost 28 in. 1/2 oz KO's and 2/5 oz Cleos back 80'-100'.
    We were out there Saturday as well. Probably talked to you, we were in the little 16' Bluefin. We trolled in and out of the harbor and up the river to/from the Woodworth Rd. Ramp. marked lots of fish but didn't even get a hit. Although several boats reported getting 1 or 2 like you. hopefully they get more aggressive in the coming weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default walleye at coneanut

.fished off shore 4 walleye big donut not even a white bass. fish must b on the other side of Cleveland. still lookin if anyone has been on them or heard anything. marked all kinds of fish no takers might have something 2 do with a week of ruff sea's
    Last edited by fishnfunaddict; 10-17-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate this report for walleye. you did a nice work to share this summary about walleye.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Still looking

While waiting for a good report on walleye, we will again be trolling the shipping channel tomorrow for steelhead. Expect to hit the Conneaut ramp around 8:30 am. In the meantime, how about those Buckeyes??? O---H---

Post Thanks / Like

Default steel at coneaut

hey DR HOW DID U DO THE OTHER DAY ? DAD &I R HOPING 2 GET OUT FRI&SAT LOOKING 2 FISH 4 EYES.HOPE WE GET SOME FISHIN REPORTS THIS WEEK.LET ME KNOW IF U HERE ANYTHING ILL DO THE SAME. FISH ON!