Lorain Limits Lorain Limits Lorain Limits Lorain Limits
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lorain Limits

keepreelin Guest

Default Lorain Limits

Went out this morning 34-14 line finally the BITE was on!!!!!! 3-man limit in a couple of hrs... The gold colorado harness with pink, green and orange beads worked the best. I called around and couldnt find any so I ended making them myself. I used 3oz weights 80ft back to 100. Lorain is on fire 36-16 to 18 also by the weather buoy if you want to take the cruise.. I hope this helps......GOOD LUCK

Post Thanks / Like

Can i ask what size these fish you cought today we're??? I'm about sick of chasing bad reports over here on this side of the lake (Fairport Area). I'm about ready to start making to drive over to the west side. It's not much futher for me than going to Fairport or Geneva.

keepreelin Guest

Default WALLY'S caught today were all 4 to 6lbs with 3 fish O'S BEST OUTING ALL YEAR.....

Quote Originally Posted by Toptrophy View Post
    Can i ask what size these fish you cought today we're??? I'm about sick of chasing bad reports over here on this side of the lake (Fairport Area). I'm about ready to start making to drive over to the west side. It's not much futher for me than going to Fairport or Geneva.
    The wally's we caught today all were 4 to 6lbs with 3 fish O's 31 was the biggest. Im going back monday morning, hope to do it again...

Post Thanks / Like

Please remove this spamer( bigbon555). Delete his IP and make him go By,by forever. Thank you.

wow!!!! thanks for the information i was just asking for info, out of lorain.