perch perch perch perch
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: perch

perchhunter Guest

Default perch

Anyone doing any perch fishing it's been 3 weeks last time out did very well off E.55 cleveland

sports5690 Guest

Caught 86 today in 37 feet off the Gold Coast. Spreaders only caught sheephead, just a weight with a single hook worked the best.

perchhunter Guest

we went sat. sun. 42 fow caught 260 good two days of fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default where?

Are you still fishing off East 55th? and what radio channel can you be summoned on?

perchhunter Guest

Default ch.68

I,m on Ch.68 name of boat is (Anger Management) My name is Ken I,ll be back on lake sat. sun. 4th -5th and mybe monday just give me call I,ll try to put you on some fish.

perchhunter Guest

Default Duhner

Give me name of boat or something ,so I will know who I,m taking to out on lake.thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Duhner

My boat name is Duhner. I'll be out Friday and Sunday weather permitting. I'll probably be doing the walleye chase on Friday but would like to get some perch on Sunday. Duhn rhymes with moon. Good luck!

sports5690 Guest

Going out of Edgewater tomorrow morning, anyone have a report? If your going to be out tomorrow my boats The Evidence, give me a shout if your hitting on the perch or walleye.

sports5690 Guest

Went out of edgewater this morning, little rough in the morning but settled down nice around noon. Ended with 8 perch, but we couldve caught as many white perch and white bass as we wanted. Didnt sound like anyone else was doing anyhting either. Going out tomorrow morning as well.
    The Evidence

perchhunter Guest

Default perch

went out sunday only bagged 60 perch lake was to flat.be back out next weekend.