Recent Blogs Posts

1. cold windy and rough

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY JOE View Post
    Name:  1218151711.jpg
Views: 2096
Size:  99.1 KBName:  1218151503a.jpg
Views: 2040
Size:  90.0 KB
    left work at 10;30 and headed to lake 2 man limit husky jerks 47 to 50 back wind blowing hard did not even use trolling motor just drifted pulling boards and had to put a sock out to stay at 1.4 to 2.0 same area previous post
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 800 series black prism reef runners

Unable to fined black prism reef runners in the 800 series these anyplace. Called xtacke and there back ordered from may of last year. Does anyone know where I can these. looking to buy a dozen .
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. port clinton

anyone know when walleye,bite.maybe back islands or western basen,thanks help anyone.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. turn around and nw west sister

haven't been able to get out since the 4th but trolled between the turn around and nw west sister and did farely well. Black and silver and green and silver hot n tots were the hot colors 100 to 125 back, 1.8 to 2.3. several 26" to 28" and only 1 throw back. Has anyone been to that area since or did they all go to deeper water because of the heat?

Updated 07-19-2012 at 06:40 AM by erie enchantment (forgot to include type of lure using)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Western Basin Michigan water

I'm a college kid who plays basketball at Northwood and am from Novi. I'm new to fishing Erie and I'm trying to get the hang of it. My dad doesn't know much about fishing but always goes with me and he is new to erie also. We are tired of driving down there and getting skunked so any help I get get from anyone would be much appreciated.
    Last year in August I bought a 2004 17ft Boston Whaler with a 90 Mercury on the back. I went out a few times last year for perch with my dad and I couldn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast